Texas Vehicle, Boat and RV Storage Contract
Write up a customer lease quickly and easily with this Vehicle, Boat and RV Storage Contract for Texas.
- The rental agreement can be used for single or multiple vehicle storage spaces.
- The lease is month-to-month, automatically renewing each calendar month until one of the parties terminates it.
- The tenant must provide proof of ownership and insurance for each vehicle, boat, RV and trailer included under the contract.
- Storage spaces are to be used solely for vehicle storage, and not for maintenance, repairs or storing tires, batteries, fuel or other materials.
- The tenant is required to carry their own insurance for all items stored in the facility.
- The lessor has a priority contractual and statutory lien against the vehicle(s) and the right to enforce its lien under Chapters 59 and 70 of the Texas Property Code.
- The contract template includes schedules for the lessor's current storage rates and a set of Rules and Regulations.
- This Vehicle, Boat and RV Storage Contract form is intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 19-January-2021