Bailment Agreement for Vehicle
Place your vehicle temporarily in the care of another person with this easy-to-use Vehicle Bailment Agreement.
- You need a Bailment Agreement for situations where your vehicle is in someone else's possession for a short period, for instance if you loan it to someone or they're storing a vehicle for you.
- The bailee (person who has possession of the vehicle) is responsible for looking after the vehicle and returning it in the same condition as when it was bailed.
- The bailee indemnifies the vehicle owner against all liability arising when the bailee had possession of the vehicle.
- The owner may terminate the agreement prior to its expiry for any misuse or neglect of the vehicle by the bailee.
- This Vehicle Bailment Agreement is a generic legal form template that is not country-specific and can be used almost anywhere.
Last Updated: 25-October-2019