(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    West Virginia

    Do you manage rental properties? We can help make your job a lot easier with these ready-made template Rental Property Management Forms for residential and commercial premises in West Virginia.

    Property managers in West Virginia are required to obtain a real estate broker's license from the Real Estate Commission, unless they are working exclusively as the manager or rental agent of one property owner, and are not providing management services to any other person or firm.

    There is also a license exemption for regularly salaried employees of a property owner who provide management services if those services are incidental to the management of the property and if the employees are not paid extra for doing so.

    Sort by
    Display per page