(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Alberta residents, appoint an agent to act for you when you are unable to by completing one of these fully editable Power of Attorney Forms. You can also revoke (cancel) the Power of Attorney with a Revocation Form.

    Q. Who can act as my attorney?
    A. Under the Alberta Powers of Attorney Act, you can name anyone you know and trust to act as your attorney (agent), so long as that person is 18 years of age or older. He or she does not have to be living in Alberta, but it may be more convenient for your attorney and for you if it's someone who lives within a reasonable distance, especially when it comes to things like banking or dealing with business operations.

    Q. If I make a power of attorney, does that mean I can't look after my own financial affairs any more?
    A. Not at all. You still have the right to handle your own affairs if you are mentally capable of doing so. If you want to have your power of attorney only become effective in the event that you no longer have capacity, you can state that in the document. That is what's called a 'springing' enduring power of attorney.

    Sort by
    Display per page