(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Northern Territory

    Let or lease a residential rental property with these easy-to-use Residential Tenancy Forms for Northern Territory.

    • Tenancy and occupancy agreements for detached homes, flats, student housing, rooming and boarding houses
    • Rental bond forms
    • Landlord and tenant notices
    • Statutory requirements

    Q. What laws are in place in NT to protect the rights of landlords and tenants?

    A.  The Residential Tenancies Act 1999 sets out the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants with respect to residential leases and tenancies.

    Q. How much notice is a landlord required to give to end a tenancy in Northern Territory?

    A. NOTE: Important changes have been implemented to assist renters experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID-19. Temporary tenancy notice forms have been implemented until the end of the emergency.

    Sort by
    Display per page