(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories


    Download printable, easy-to-use Notice Forms for Alberta landlords and tenants.

    There are many situations in which the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) of Alberta requires either the landlord or the tenant to give notice to the other party, such as:

    • if one of the parties wants to terminate the tenancy,
    • if the tenant has failed to pay the rent on time,
    • if either party has failed to perform its obligations under the lease or tenancy agreement,
    • if major renovations are needed which require the premises to be empty,
    • if the landlord needs to enter the premises to inspect or repair or to show the premises to a prospective tenant or buyer.

    The RTA sets out the manner in which notice must be given, and the time period which must be given for the other party to respond to the notice.

    Sort by
    Display per page