Buy and sell real estate properties in Quebec with these easy-to-use Quebec Real Estate Forms. Affordable and fully editable. Some forms are available in both English and French versions.
According to the Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards, it is necessary to have copies of the following documents when selling your home:
- Property's certificate of location
- Pyrite, vermiculite, and iron ochre tests (in certain areas)
- Invoices for amounts paid for renovations to the property
- Declaration of co-ownership (if applicable)
- The rental lease(s) (for plexes)
- Municipal and school tax notices
- Monthly electricity charges
- Amounts of fixed costs for the property.