Write up commercial leases for Missouri business premises with these professional customizable templates.
- Save time by using standardized template forms that can be re-used as often as required.
- Fully editable lease agreements and other legal documents.
- These forms can be used for offices, retail premises, and warehouse space.
- Instant download after purchase.
- The forms can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
Missouri landlords, assign your tenant's lease to a new owner with this template Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord, the purchaser of the property (new landlord) and the tenant.
- The current landlord assigns the lease to the new landlord, and the tenant covenants to pay rent to the new owner and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The current landlord and the purchaser agree to indemn.....
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this comprehensive Missouri Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
Lease office, retail or other business premises to a tenant with this Missouri Commercial Triple Net Lease Agreement.
- A triple net lease means that the tenant pays for everything to do with the premises, including structural repairs.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for an additional term.
- The tenant will pay all expenses, taxes, and charges levied against the premises, except for the landlord's income taxes.
- The tenant must carry fir.....
Secure the obligations of a corporate tenant ⁄ lessee under a commercial lease in the State of Missouri with this unconditional and continuing Guaranty of Commercial Lease
- The guaranty is given by a principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, sole proprietor or some other person with a financial interest in the tenant.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor ⁄ landlord to sign the lease.
- The gu.....
Write up a proposal to lease a commercial premises in Missouri with this downloadable template.
- The proposal outlines the plans and schedule for tenant improvements, name of the architect and the general contractor.
- The proposal also breaks down all the lease costs, utilities, parking, and common area maintenance expenses.
- The offeror (tenant) undertakes to obtain the insurance coverage required by the landlord within several days after taking possession of .....
Cancel a lease for office or retail space with this Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease form for Missouri rental premises.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. A different form is required for residential properties.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and ob.....
MO commercial landlords, renew and extend a tenant's business lease with this downloadable Missouri Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial leases. For residential propert.....
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Missouri Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its .....