Ohio Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Progress Payment
Ohio lien law requires contractors to release a lien over property within 30 days after receiving payment. Use this Conditional Waiver and Release form when you receive a progress payment.
- This form is intended to be used by prime contractors, not subcontractors.
- The contractor releases its mechanic's lien, bond rights and claims for payment up to the date of the progress payment, but on the condition that the check has been endorsed and paid by the bank.
- The contractor warrants to the property owner that all labor, materials, equipment and services supplied to the property up to the date of the payment have been paid for.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Ohio.
Last Updated: 13-December-2021