Ontario Consignment Agreement for Sale of Products
Ontario dealers, do you sell goods on consignment for suppliers? Prepare a Consignment Agreement for Sale of Products with this easy-to-use template.
- The agreement is nonexclusive. The supplier can use other dealers to sell the products, and the dealer has the right to sell products that are similar to the consigned products.
- The dealer is obligated to maintain and supply adequate records of inventory, sales and accounts receivable for all products sold.
- The dealer agrees not to sell any consigned products on credit. All sales must be by cash or credit card charge.
- The dealer will hold all payments made on consigned products in a separate trust account for the supplier.
- The dealer cannot purchase inventory on its own account.
- The dealer has the right to advertise, but not to make product claims or provide warranties for the consigned products.
- This Consignment Agreement is a fully editable and reusable template. Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
Last Updated: 03-April-2021