Rent out your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in Rhode Island with this Vacation Property Rental Agreement.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- payment and refund of security deposit,
- description of the rental property and items supplied, such as appliances, linens, etc.,
- restrictions on use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, guests,
- the renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises,
- fees payable for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
This Rhode Island Vacation Property Rental Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016