Alaska Commercial Sublease Agreement
AK commercial tenants, sublet all or part of your space to a subtenant with this Alaska Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- This sublease can be used for offices, retail shops or other business premises.
- The subtenant must pay a security deposit to the original tenant.
- The subtenant pays rent to the tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- The original tenant directs the subtenant to pay rent directly to the landlord if the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease.
- This legal contract template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of Alaska.
Last Updated: 09-October-2021