Arizona Residential Rental Agreement
Do you have a house, apartment or duplex you want to rent out? Rent it to a tenant by the month or the week with this Arizona Residential Rental Agreement form.
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The contract sets out the procedure the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the end of the tenancy.
- Provisions for termination by either party, in accordance with the Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- Provisions covering various tenancy issues including parking, yard maintenance, pets, smoking, medical marijuana, guests, abandoned property and extended absences from the premises.
- The template includes:
- a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by federal law,
- a Premises Condition Report to be jointly filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
- A standard form rental contract like this one protects both you and your tenants. Download the template, fill in the details, print and sign. You can use the template as often as you like.
Last Updated: 08-June-2018