Online Marketplace Vendor Agreement | Australia
Sign up vendors who want to sell products on an online marketplace shopping network with this downloadable template agreement for websites based in Australia.
- The vendor must ensure that all products are legal for sale and can be legally exported for delivery to customers outside of Australia.
- The vendor will pay the shopping network a transaction fee for each completed order.
- The vendor will receive payment for its net revenues from each month's sales, minus the transaction fees and the amount of any refunds, shipping and handling and other costs payable to the network operator.
- The form includes provisions for:
- refunds and returns,
- customer disputes,
- exclusion of warranties and limitation of liability,
- protection of intellectual property rights.
- This template is available in MS Word format and can be converted to html for posting online.
- Created to be used by an online company based in Australia.
Last Updated: 23-March-2022