Establish a strategic alliance between two companies involved in similar or related businesses with this template Business Alliance Agreement for companies operating in Canada.
- Both parties agree to cooperate in identifying prospective customers, representing products and providing technical support to customers.
- Each party will be treated as the general contractor for projects in which it proposes the goods and services of the other party.
- Either party may terminate the agreement on proper notice to the other party.
- Each party shall be liable only to the extent of its respective interest.
- Each party shall treat all information received from the other party as confidential.
- The parties agree to arbitration in the event of a dispute.
This Canada Business Alliance Agreement template is completely customizable to fit your business needs.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018