Canada Rental Investment Pool Manager Agreement
Hire a rental manager to oversee the rentals of strata lots in a vacation rental investment pool with this Rental Manager Agreement for Canadian properties.
- The strata lot owner agrees to honour the rental bookings made by the manager.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against any claims or damages due to the owner's failure to honour any booking.
- The use and rental of the unit will comply with applicable legislation governing hotel accommodation rentals.
- The manager is responsible for collecting rents, paying expenses and managing the revenues generated from rentals of the unit.
- The manager will pay related costs and expenses from rental funds collected, such as maintenance, utilities, valet, laundry services, etc.
- Net revenues will be paid to the owner on a monthly basis.
- The manager will provide audited annual financial statements.
This Canada Rental Manager Agreement (Rental Pool Investment Pool)
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016