China Stock Purchase Agreement
Sell and transfer shares of stock in a Chinese company with this Stock Purchase Agreement for China.
- This Agreement is for companies who are listed on a Chinese stock exchange.
- The purchaser of the stock is entitled to set off any amounts owed by the seller to the purchaser against the purchase price for the shares.
- The seller must retain ownership of a certain percentage of shares in the company.
- The parties will jointly report the sale to the necessary regulatory bodies, and will share the costs of the public announcement and of registering the transfer of the shares.
- This Chinese legal form is available in English language version only. A Chinese translation may be required in order to be enforceable.
The China Stock Purchase Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is governed by the laws of People's Republic of China.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016