General Release of an Individual by a Company
This General Release form allows a company or corporation to release its rights to file a legal claim against an individual person, as part of a settlement arrangement.
- The company relinquishes its right to bring suit for any claims it may have now or in future against the person.
- The release is given on behalf of the directors, officers, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and representatives of the company.
- The release is being given in exchange for a cash payment or other settlement.
- You can use this generic legal template anywhere.
- To obtain the General Release form, add it to your shopping cart and proceed through the secure checkout. When the transaction is done you can download your copy of the form.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021