Georgia Commercial Sublease Agreement
Sublet all or part of your business space to a subtenant with this Georgia Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease template can be used for office, retail, warehouse or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays a security deposit and the monthly rent to the principal tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The principal tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The principal tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- If the principal tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease, the subtenant is directed to pay the rent directly to the landlord.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 09-October-2021