Indiana Commercial Sublease Agreement
Sublet all or part of your leased business space to a subtenant with this Indiana Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease can be used for office, retail shopping or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays the security deposit and the rent to the original tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The original tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease for the duration of the lease term.
- The original tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- The original tenant directs the subtenant to pay rent directly to the landlord if the original tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use in the State of Indiana.
Last Updated: 12-October-2021