New Zealand Separation Agreement
Have you and your spouse decided to separate? Put the terms of the separation in writing with this New Zealand Separation Agreement.
- Provisions of the Agreement include:
- which party the children of the marriage (if any) will reside with - this party will also retain temporary possession of the family residence;
- the amount of financial support to be paid by the parent who does not have day-to-day care of the children;
- payment of joint debts;
- neither party will incur any further debt on joint credit of the parties;
- division of jointly owned property;
- ownership of separate property;
- payment of expenses related to the family residence;
- each party releases all claims or demands on the other party's estate.
- Available in MS Word format, fully editable and easy to use.
- Intended to be used only in New Zealand.
Last Updated: 20-January-2022