Software Sublicense Agreement
Use this customizable Software Sublicense Agreement template to grant sublicenses to resellers who will sell or distribute software titles to end users.
- The software distributor grants a royalty-free, nonexclusive non-transferable sublicense to the reseller to allow the reseller to install the licensed software on designated computer hardware for sale to end users.
- Copying of the software is not allowed. Additional sublicenses must be obtained for additional copies.
- The reseller is not purchasing the software, and is only being granted a license to use the program.
- The distributor warrants that the software is owned by the developer of the program and that it does not infringe on any third party intellectual property rights.
- The distributor indemnifies the reseller against any third party copyright claims.
- The form includes an undertaking by the owner of the software to grant a license to the reseller if the sublicense is terminated for any reason.
- This is a generic legal document which does not contain specific references to the laws of any country, state, province or territory.
- This Software Sublicense Agreement template is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021