Use this sample template to prepare a Tenancy at Will Agreement for temporary commercial premises in the UK.
- This agreement was written in accordance with English laws.
- The parties do not intend the Agreement to create a period tenancy.
- The tenant must pay all rates, taxes and outgoings.
- The tenant may not assign or sublet the premises.
- The tenancy may be terminated at any time without notice.
This UK Commercial Tenancy at Will Agreement
is available in Microsoft Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016