Online Marketplace Vendor Agreement | UK
Sign up vendors who want to sell products on an online marketplace shopping network with this downloadable template agreement for websites based in the United Kingdom.
- The vendor must ensure that all products are legal for sale and can be legally exported for delivery to international customers.
- The vendor will pay the shopping network a transaction fee for each completed order.
- The vendor will receive payment for its net revenues from each month's sales, minus the transaction fees and the amount of any refunds, shipping and handling and other costs payable to the network operator.
- The form includes provisions for:
- refunds and returns,
- customer disputes,
- exclusion of warranties and limitation of liability,
- protection of intellectual property rights.
- The vendor is responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable VAT and other taxes.
- This template is available in MS Word format and can be converted to html for posting online.
- Created to be used by an online company based in the United Kingdom and governed by English law.
Last Updated: 23-March-2022