Apostille Certificate | USA
Prepare an international certification for a public document with this free Apostille Certificate published by US Federal Court.
- The certificate is issued in accordance with the Convention de La Haye, October 5, 1961.
- Apostille is an additional level of authentication required for certain documents to be recognized and accepted internationally. It is used to authenticate such things as birth and death certificates, marriage certificates and divorce decrees, adoption papers, powers of attorney, etc.
- The word 'apostille' is French for notation.
- This is a downloadable PDF form which can be completed by filling in the blanks where indicated, printing and signing the document.
- Apostille Certificate, United States District Court Form AO 390.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018