Assignment of Option to Purchase Personal Property | USA
Assign your rights under an Option to Purchase Agreement for personal property (vehicles, equipment, or other chattels) with this downloadable assignment form.
- NOTE: This form cannot be used to assign an option to purchase real estate.
- In exchange for obtaining the rights to the option, the assignee agrees to assume all of the assignor's obligations and liabilities under the contract for sale.
- The assignee agrees to indemnify and hold the assignor harmless against any liability or from any deficiency or defect in the terms of the contract.
- The assignor grants the assignee the right to recover any deposits paid by the assignor with respect to the option to purchase.
- The assignment form can be used for property transactions anywhere within the United States.
- The USA Assignment of Option to Purchase Personal Property form can be downloaded immediately after purchase. Customizable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018