Make an offer for a sales agent position on an independent contractor basis with this Contract Offer template for US businesses.
The Offer Letter includes many standard provisions, including:
- the territory that the sales agent will service,
- sales quotas that must be met,
- commission rate, draws, and base consulting fee,
- expenses and car allowance,
- probation period,
- grounds and process for terminating the contract by either party,
- specific independent contractor issues,
- services to be exclusive,
- confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-competition clauses,
- protection of the Company's business opportunity.
This USA Contract Offer to Independent Sales Agent template does not contain specific references to State laws and can be used in many jurisdictions across the USA. Local laws may restrict or prohibit the hiring of independent contractors in certain circumstances.
You can download your copy immediately following purchase.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018