Grandparent Visitation Agreement | USA
Divorced or separated parents can draw up a Visitation Agreement for a grandparent to visit with their grandchildren using this ready-made template.
- The Agreement provides for regularly scheduled visitation periods, as well as overnight stays.
- The parties agree not to interfere with each other's relationship with the child.
- The parent agrees to allow open communication between the child and the grandparent.
- The form contains alternate travel provisions either allowing or disallowing travel outside of the child's State of residence, depending on the arrangements approved by the Court.
- The parties agree to refer any disputes to a third party mediator.
- This Grandparent Visitation Agreement is governed by U.S. laws and is intended for use within the United States.
- The form is available as an easy-to-use MS Word template.
Last Updated: 23-Jul-2018