Washington Parking Stall Lease
Got a parking space that you're not using? Rent it to someone who needs one with this Parking Stall Lease Agreement for Washington State.
- You can use this template to rent a spot in a residential area or a stall in a commercial lot.
- The renter agrees that you are not liable for theft, damage or loss of any items left in the vehicle.
- Overnight parking is not allowed unless the renter gets prior consent.
- The vehicle must be fully insured at all times when it is parked in the stall.
- This Parking Stall Lease agreement is intended for use in the State of Washington.
- Buy and download the easy-to-use Word template, customize it to fit your circumstances and use it as often as required.
Last Updated: 22-November-2019