Yukon Enduring Power of Attorney
Appoint someone you trust to manage your financial affairs if you are unable to do so by making an Enduring Power of Attorney with this easy-to-use form for Yukon residents.
- The document contains all elements necessary to meet the requirements of the Yukon Enduring Power of Attorney Act, including:
- Schedule A - Notes on Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Affidavit of Attestation to be signed by the witness in front of a lawyer;
- Statement of Attorney, to be signed by the person named as your attorney;
- Certificate of Legal Advice, to be signed by a lawyer.
- The form contains information and instructions to help you complete it.
- This legal document is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use solely in the Yukon Territory, Canada.
Last Updated: 14-April-2021