ACT Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement
Let dormitory rooms to students in the ACT with this standard form Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement.
- The agreement is between the student and the university housing authority.
- The student is granted a licence to use the room, the shared facilities within the dormitory suite, and the common areas of the building.
- The housing authority, as landlord, may deduct from the rental bond any arrears in rent, or the costs arising from any breach of the student's obligations.
- The student must notify the housing authority immediately if the student ceases to attend the university.
- Each of the parties may terminate the tenancy on proper notice, but the student must pay an early termination fee if the tenancy is terminated before the end of the school term.
- The student will remain liable for the rent for the balance of the term unless a replacement tenant is found.
- The Dormitory Housing Tenancy Agreement is governed by the laws of Australian Capital Territory.
- You can download the standard form template in MS Word format immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 22-March-2018