Advertising Agency Retainer Agreement
Sign up a new client for an ad agency with this template Advertising Agency Retainer Agreement.
- The template is fully editable so you can customize it to fit your circumstances.
- The ad agency is retained on an independent contractor basis, and is not an employee, agent or representative of the client.
- The ad agency agrees not to disclose any of the client's confidential information.
- The ad agency covenants not to compete with the client's business.
- The Agreement contains two alternate clauses regarding ownership of intellectual property, one in favor of the client and one in favor of the agency. You can keep the one you want to use, and delete the other.
- This template is generic and does not reference the laws of any particular country, state or province.
- Get the Advertising Agency Retainer Agreement and personalize it for your unique business.
Last Updated: 18-July-2022