Dissolve a joint venture with this downloadable Joint Venture Dissolution Agreement.
- This type of legal contract is typically used to terminate a joint venture when there will be ongoing rights or obligations after the venture has wound up, such as licensing or distribution income, outstanding costs and obligations to be settled, etc.
- The venturers will sell the remaining assets and distribute the proceeds in accordance with a formula based on their capital contributions.
- Future income (from licensing, distribution, sale of products, etc) will be shared equally.
- Any future liability or expense will be borne equally by the co-venturers.
- The co-venturers shall jointly own any intellectual property rights as tenants in common.
- The co-venturers have a right of first refusal to acquire the intellectual property rights of any co-venturer wishing to sell his interest.
- This is a generic legal form which can be used in most countries.
This Agreement to Dissolve Joint Venture
template is fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your business needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016