Agreement to Dissolve Joint Venture
Dissolve a joint venture with this downloadable Joint Venture Dissolution Agreement.
- This type of legal contract is typically used to terminate a joint venture when there will be ongoing rights or obligations after the venture has wound up, such as licensing or distribution income, outstanding costs and obligations to be settled, etc.
- The venturers will sell the remaining assets and distribute the proceeds in accordance with a formula based on their capital contributions.
- Future income (from licensing, distribution, sale of products, etc) will be shared equally.
- Any future liability or expense will be borne equally by the co-venturers.
- The co-venturers shall jointly own any intellectual property rights as tenants in common.
- The co-venturers have a right of first refusal to acquire the intellectual property rights of any co-venturer wishing to sell his interest.
- This is a generic legal form which can be used in most countries.
- This Agreement to Dissolve Joint Venture template is fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your business needs.
Last Updated: 25-May-2021