Transfer Agreement for Research Materials
Set out the conditions under which research materials will be released from a medical or scientific facility to a researcher with this Transfer Agreement.
- Ownership of the research materials and related documentation remains with the facility.
- The researcher agrees to use the materials for research purposes only and to keep all information strictly confidential for a specified period of time.
- If the research results in an invention, improvement or other innovation, the parties will negotiate suitable terms for developing the innovation and determining its potential commercial applications.
- The facility has the right to review and delay any publication referring to the materials, documentation and/or research.
- This is a generic legal document that does not contain references to the specific laws of any country.
- The Transfer Agreement for Research Materials is a downloadable digital form which is easy to use and customize.
Last Updated: 02-January-2018