Alabama Contract for Deed
This Contract for Deed form allows the seller of a property in Alabama to assist the buyer by carrying part or all of the purchase price.
- The seller effectively becomes the mortgage lender for the balance of the purchase money.
- When the seller has received payment in full of the principal and interest, title to the property will be transferred over to the buyer.
- The seller has the right to take back the property if the buyer defaults on the payments.
- At the seller's option, the balance can be repaid by monthly payments with or without interest until paid, or monthly payments with interest for a fixed number of payments with a balloon payment at the end to pay out the balance.
- This legal form is intended to be used solely within the State of Alabama.
- To download the Alabama Contract for Deed form, just put it in your shopping cart, check out and pay with Visa, Mastercard or Paypal.
Last Updated: 29-July-2019