AL landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your property, your family and yourself with this Alabama Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups (e.g. clubs, associations, etc).
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land and to abide by all state laws pertaining to hunting and wildlife.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Alabama Hunting Lease Agreement template is a reusable legal form which can be easily customized to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 03-August-2016