Alabama Notice to Owner (Prior to Commencement)
AL subcontractors and suppliers, protect your lien rights by serving a property owner with this Notice to Owner (Prior to Commencement) as required by S. 35-11-210 of the Code of Alabama.
- The form must be served before work begins on the improvements.
- The Notice informs the owner (and the original contractor and surety, if applicable) that the claimant will be supplying material for improvements to the property, and that the claimant will be claiming a lien for those materials.
- The Notice includes a Proof of Service declaration and a copy of Section 35-11-210, for your information.
- The form is available in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Alabama.
Last Updated: 30-August-2021