Lease office, retail shopping or other business space in Alaska to a tenant with this customizable Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- There are two optional clauses for payment of property taxes, one for the landlord and one for the tenant, whichever is applicable.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Provisions to govern in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
This Alaska Commercial Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016