Alaska Resident Manager Agreement
Alaska landlords, hire one of your existing tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager.
- The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee.
- The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspecting rental units after a tenancy ends and the tenant has vacated;
- showing empty rental units to prospective tenants;
- groundskeeping and building maintenance.
- This is a MS Word document template and is fully editable.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Alaska.
Last Updated: 08-August-2022