Alberta Offer to Purchase Working Interest (Oil & Gas)
Make an offer to purchase a working interest in petroleum and natural gas rights on land in Alberta with this sample Offer Letter.
- Scope of Agreement. The assets being purchased include all wells, equipment, facilities and other associated or related interests.
- Assumption of Obligations. The purchaser will assume the vendor's obligations with respect to operational notices already received by the vendor.
- Conditional Offer. The offer is subject to:
- a satisfactory title opinion;
- the purchaser's due diligence review of all files, records and deeds related to the working interest.
- Jurisdiction. The template is written for the Province of Alberta but can be easily adapted for use in other jurisdictions.
- How to Get the Form. To download the Offer to Purchase form, add it to your shopping cart and pay for it via our secure checkout.
Last Updated: 26-October-2017