Alberta Condominium Tenancy Agreement
Before you can rent your condo unit to a tenant, you'll need a good standard-form Tenancy Agreement.
- The rental agreement is governed by the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act and the Condominium Property Act. In the event of a conflict, the Condominium Property Act will apply.
- This agreement contemplates a monthly tenancy, but it can be easily edited for a bi-yearly or yearly tenancy.
- The tenant agrees not to damage the building, the common areas and any other property belonging to the condominium corporation.
- The tenant also agrees to abide by the By-laws and Rules and Regulations governing the building.
- The condo association has the right to take legal action to evict the tenant if the tenant breaches his/her obligations under the Condominium Property Act.
- The unit owner (landlord) must provide the tenant with copies of the by-laws, and comply with its obligations under the By-laws and provincial laws and regulations governing rental of the unit.
Add the Alberta Condominium Tenancy Agreement to your cart, check out, and download the template. Then fill in all the details and print it for signature - easy!
Last Updated: 03-January-2021