Alberta Farm Land Services Agreement
Hire a farming services company to farm land marked for development with this Alberta Farm Land Services Agreement.
- The farming services company (Farmco) will provide site preparation services and farm the land, in order to ensure that the lands are assessed as farm land for the interim period prior to the land being developed and subdivided.
- Farmco will keep the land as free as possible of weeds and pests, and harvest a hay crop each year.
- The land developer will pay Farmco a maintenance fee on a per acre basis.
- If seed or fertilizer prices increase beyond a certain percentage, Farmco has the right to increase the maintenance fee.
- This legal contract template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-June-2021