Alberta Joint Venture Agreement
Set up a joint venture to do business in the Province of Alberta with this template Joint Venture Agreement.
- One of the co-venturers will be the manager of the joint venture, and will be paid a management fee for doing so.
- If a co-venturer dies, their interest will automatically pass to their spouse or children.
- Each co-venturer has a right of first refusal and piggyback rights on the interest of the other parties, in the event of a sale or transfer.
- Any co-venturer may exercise a shot-gun buy-sell provision with respect to the interest of another co-venturer.
- This Joint Venture Agreement is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file which is fully editable to meet your needs.
- The document is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 01-September-2022