Alberta Offer to Purchase Oil and Gas Rights
Make an Offer to Purchase petroleum and natural gas rights with this downloadable template for Alberta properties.
- Purchase Price. The offer sets out how the purchase price will be paid.
- Conditional Offer. The offer is subject to:
- a title opinion;
- a satisfactory due diligence review by the offeror of all files, records and deeds.
- Time Limit. The offeree has a specified number of days in which to accept the offer.
- Formal Agreement. If accepted, the parties will proceed to preparing a formal purchase and sale agreement.
- Scope of Agreement. The Offer to Purchase template is for the Province of Alberta, but can be easily adapted for use in other Canadian provinces.
- How to Get the Form. You can download the MS Word template immediately after your purchase transaction. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 14-March-2021