Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement
Got a parking space that you're not using? Rent it out with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to rent a residential parking space or to lease out a spot in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for any theft or damage.
- The renter cannot store or perform maintenance on the vehicle while it's in the parking space.
- The renter must abide by the rules and by all traffic laws. Speeding is prohibited.
- Only the vehicle identified in the lease can use the parking stall. Any unauthorized vehicle parked there will be towed.
Parking spots in Calgary and Edmonton are pure gold. Don't let them sit empty - start making money with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement.
Last Updated: 14-January-2021