Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement
Got a parking space that you're not using? Rent it out with this Alberta Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to rent a residential parking space or to lease out a spot in a parkade or parking lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for any theft or damage.
- The renter cannot store or perform maintenance on the vehicle while it's in the parking space.
- The renter must abide by the rules and by all traffic laws. Speeding is prohibited.
- Only the vehicle identified in the lease can use the parking stall. Any unauthorized vehicle parked there will be towed.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 01-February-2022