Alberta Purchase and Sale Agreement for Oil & Gas Leases
Sell your interest in oil and gas leases with this Purchase and Sale Agreement for the Province of Alberta.
- The Vendor will prepare and pay the cost of the conveyances.
- The Vendor will remit the GST payable on the transaction.
- The closing is subject to several conditions, including satisfactory completion of the purchaser's review.
- The Agreement contains standard representations and warranties given by each party.
- Each party indemnifies the other.
- Operating costs and proceeds will be adjusted as of the adjustment date, and the purchase price will be adjusted accordingly.
- The Vendor will maintain the assets in accordance with good oil field practice until the closing and will not make any commitments or expenditures in excess of a specified amount without the consent of the Purchaser.
- The Vendor will give appropriate notice to third parties with rights of first refusal.
- This Purchase and Sale Agreement for oil and gas leases is intended for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 03-July-2021