Alberta Share Purchase Agreement for Reverse Takeover
Prepare a Share Purchase Agreement for a reverse takeover of an Alberta corporation with this downloadable template.
- The purchaser is purchasing all of the shares of a privately held company from the shareholders.
- The vendor shareholders will be issued shares from the purchaser's treasury.
- Any shareholder who holds outstanding share options in the company will be issued options or warrants to acquire shares of the purchaser.
- Subsection 85.1 of the Income Tax Act (Canada) will apply so that the sale will not incur tax cost for the vendors.
- The form is fully editable so you can tailor it to your exact needs.
- This legal template is intended solely for use in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 23-February-2021