Alberta Statutory Declaration of Completion of Leasehold Improvements
This Statutory Declaration form is to be made by commercial tenants in Alberta upon completion of their leasehold improvements.
- The Statutory Declaration attests:
- that the tenant's leasehold improvements have been completed,
- that there are no outstanding construction liens,
- that neither the lease nor the premises or contents thereof have been used as collateral security to secure a loan.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021