Alberta Termination of Tenancy for Substantial Breach (Mobile Home)
When a mobile home site tenant commits a substantial breach of the tenancy agreement, you can terminate the tenancy with this Alberta Landlord's Notice of Termination of Tenancy form.
- This form is only for mobile home site tenants under section 32 of the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act.
- The Notice must be served on the tenant at least 14 days before the day on which the tenancy is to terminate.
- The Notice includes a Service of Notice form, which you can use to record the method of service used.
- The form can be re-used as often as you require.
- Download this Termination of Tenancy for Substantial Breach form for Alberta mobile home park operators and make sure your notices are properly served.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 20-August-2021