Alberta Vacation Property Rental Agreement
Rent out your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in Alberta when you're not using it with this Vacation Property Rental Agreement.
- Provisions of the Agreement include:
- payment and refund of security deposit,
- description of the rental property and items supplied, such as appliances, linens, etc.,
- restrictions on use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, guests,
- tenant is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises,
- fees payable for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 23-February-2022